Will Sable be able to dethrone Feng as the most popular survivor?
Goth girl vs Gamer girl, who wins?
Goth girl vs Gamer girl, who wins?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you hate me im bunny feng main but also nancy main :(
I love you when you’re a nice Feng main.
When you choose to play as the demonic goblin known as Nancy, let’s just say I’ll get banned for expressing how I feel. But you, as a person, I’ll still love you.
"If they do that"
If you gonna reply my comment, read pre-comments as well please
I'm not sure how to feel about Sable yet. I think her lore is bad, so bad it's outright silly, but it doesn't bother me like other characters can (Skull Merchant...). It's almost charming how edgy she is. Plus I like that she ran her own radio horror show and wears regular sneakers with her goth girl outfit. She feels like a girl version of Dwight, someone who is a complete goober but you like them for it, though Sable seems completely unaware of how goofy she comes off as. That kind of makes her even funnier.
I just hope BHVR is aware that this girl is ridiculous and doesn't try to write her too seriously in her inevitable Tome.
Thank you :) but gotta ask what have nancys done to you :D
Feng has way more skins.
Goth girl lets go :)