Xenomorph’s tail attack
Been playing xeno for a few games now and found that his tail attack hit regester isn’t reading right, there’s been times where I’m clearly hitting survivors yet it doesn’t connect
Been playing xeno for a few games now and found that his tail attack hit regester isn’t reading right, there’s been times where I’m clearly hitting survivors yet it doesn’t connect
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This sounds more like a server-side issue rather than the killer's power
Could be a ping/latency issue. Or it could be a normal game design. Let me explain.
Which means if the survivor hitbox is slightly off during this timer then if 0.45 secs after the attack the hitbox of your tail and the hitbox of the survivor match, the hit won't be taken into account. I hope it helped.