Is the Slipknot collection still on the way?
I've heard rumors saying it was cancelled and I hope its not true. Can we get any official word on this matter?
I've heard rumors saying it was cancelled and I hope its not true. Can we get any official word on this matter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm more excited for the Slipnutz collection
Unless it's been officially confirmer to be cancelled like how the funko pops were cancelled, it is not true.
Most likely it is simply just scheduled to be released later this year.
Did they ever replace Jay yet? I don't know how much that would affect the timeline of their collection plans, but when Smite did its collab with Slipknot, I vaguely remember it included the newest members too.