DLC vanished?

So I was playing yesterday and my dlc was there and today after the iron maiden update I’m missing, shattered bloodline, curtain call and demise of the faithful dlc are missing? I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled them and they still won’t show up…anyone know a fix? (On Xbox series s)

Comments

  • Feels like a job for Support - most likely BHVR's support but I guess contacting Xbox support won't hurt.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/

  • @GoodBoyKaru I just did! But I can’t find the receipts for these chapters on my Microsoft account as they were bought a few years back and by someone else using the account, on Xbox everything is shared if both accounts are logged in so I didn’t buy them in my account but had access to them because the other one was signed in so idk

  • @lilrazzy said:

    @GoodBoyKaru I just did! But I can’t find the receipts for these chapters on my Microsoft account as they were bought a few years back and by someone else using the account, on Xbox everything is shared if both accounts are logged in so I didn’t buy them in my account but had access to them because the other one was signed in so idk

    Ideally they'd (either support, really) be able to see you've got progress on those characters, especially with achievements prestige etc, and get it sorted. Best of luck soldier