Blood outfit
I think it would be interesting, fun and would also give more freedom in clothing if the blood clothing that we get when we give prestige was released for all clothing skins
I think it would be interesting, fun and would also give more freedom in clothing if the blood clothing that we get when we give prestige was released for all clothing skins
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Theyd have to create outfits for over 60 characters, each one possibly having 1- 20 extra outfits meaning about 60 x atleast 10 outfits would be well over 600 bloody outfits to make, just to implement this feature and theyd have to make 2 outfits for every new outfit they make in the future. I highly doubt it would be worth their while for free as well