DBD's "Copyrighted Music?"
So this latest PTB adds the option to disable copyrighted music. Does that mean all music? What plays in its place, if anything?
So this latest PTB adds the option to disable copyrighted music. Does that mean all music? What plays in its place, if anything?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm guessing it has something to do with the Iron Maiden cosmetics that are coming. I think when you equip one an Iron Maiden song plays. Streamers and content creators would possibly get a copyright strike if they couldn't disable it.
The upcoming Iron Maiden cosmetics for killers will have the Iron Maiden song ''Fear of the Dark'' playing as their menu song.
Since it's a song that Iron Maiden holds the copyright to and not bhvr, it falls under copyrighted music and thus risks copyright striking content creators and streamers if not muted when they stream.
If this is happening i want Saw - Hello Zepp for my Pig as chase music
Oof, idk why I didn't think of the Iron Maiden stuff when I made this thread. If all the non-licensed Survivors are getting a T-shirt, I hope they'll be sold in packs...