Ideas for future franchise chapters:
A small collection of other games that might have some potential for future franchise chapters.
Five Nights at Freddy's: A pretty strong classic in the genre of horror games. From what I know about FNaF lore, Springtrap would be the natural choice of killer for a FNaF chapter, but there are other potential choices like Freddy Fazbear himself.
Amnesia: the Amnesia games feature a series of villains that might make for good killers. I've only played Rebirth, so I can't attest to the feasability of killers derived from the other games, but there are plenty of options to choose from.
League of Legends: admittedly not an obvious choice, but League features no shortage of characters that would be a perfect fit for both survivor and killer. My first choice for killer would be one of the demon characters like Evelynn or Fiddlesticks, but really you could go anywhere with a League chapter.
Carrion: I played through this game recently, and I think the concept for its monster is rather ingenious. I'm not certain how to integrate said monster's abilities into DBD, but if it can be made to work, I would greatly like to see a Carrion chapter.
The Predator: We got the Xenomorph chapter recently, I think it's only natural to now want Xenomorph's rival. I think the issue with adding Predator is that his power might make him too similar to Wraith, so he might require a bit of finangling to make him work in DBD.
Comments
Theres plenty of idea, but theyr seems to often do killer power with similarities