Modifire Light Out mode was a little disappointing.

First of all, I'm Korean and this might be awkward because I wrote it using a translator. Please understand in advance.


I had some regrets. I feel like there was nothing but dark and information making it hard to know. 


But I was very happy that I could enjoy the new mode.


I think all I have to do to make it feel more scary is dark and old, dreary cold-feeling terrain like DBD from the past would be good. 


All of the current maps are so bright and warm that I don't feel scared. 


Maybe it's because I'm familiar with all the maps, but probably not many users who have played this game for a long time say they're scared by the maps. Especially the crow's nest feels like a bubbly fantasy world.


And it would be nice if I could feel fear and fear in more blood, gore, grotesque, cruelty.


I'd be absolutely delighted if the really scary mode would be permanently serviced. If that happens, I think there will be an influx of horror game enthusiasts, and if you satisfy them properly, you'll get a strong loyal customer. Also, horror game enthusiasts who are already enjoying DBD would be welcome.


Because I think DBD is the best PC online PVP horror game that you can enjoy with your friends. Many games similar to DBD have ended their service over time. The mobile game "identityv" is still played by many users, but when I play it, it feels different from DBD. It's more casual and cute.


I hope DBD doesn't lose its horror. Rather, I hope it gets scarier and more frightening. That's why I'm so into DBD.


But I also understand the casual change for popularity. So that more users can get into the DBD. But if you can create a horror mode, I think you can aim for both popularity and horror game enthusiasts.


I always want DBD to grow and be a hit. Thanks for reading.

Comments