Any plans to sell a new character motion?

First of all, I'm Korean and this might be awkward because I wrote it using a translator. Please understand in advance.


Do you happen to have any plans to sell the character's new motion?


For example, emotional expressions and Memento mori.

I bought the Nutty Bear because it was cute, but I liked the new Memento Mori more.


I play killer often and thought it would be more fun if the same character had a variety of Memento Mori. 


And if I could get a new Memento Mori like Nutty Bear, I would definitely buy it. It's okay if I don't have a new skin. I'm happy with just the motion. I'd rather be happy if the motion of the skin and Memento Mori could be separated!


And there were times when I wanted to express my feelings when I was playing killer. Feelings like sorry or grateful. There's very few ways to let the other person know this during the game. It was a shame that we were just chatting after the game.


I don't want something as casual as a mobile DBD. It would be nice if there were just a few motions that could be expressed simply like survivors.


I would be happy if the development team thinks this positively.

Comments