Why does The Dredge lose their spider token when breaking the lock?
I think it's unreasonable to lose a spider token when breaking a lock.
I think it's unreasonable to lose a spider token when breaking a lock.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because it is an attack.
Unfortunate killer-specific interaction. Can't be helped.
I know that, but I think it's unreasonable.
I didn't press the attack button to attack survivors, but it wasn't pleasant to lose the spider token.
However, breaking the lock in a way that moves to the locked cabinet every time is too much of a loss.
I want you to make sure that I don't lose my spider token when I break the lock.
Well sadly the perk never says that your attack has to be done to damage a survivor, you just have to do something that is able to hurt a survivor.
I guess they won't change it, because the perk does what it's supposed to do.