BHVR just hates survivors atp
every patch is just nerf surv, buff killer, nerf surv, buff killer… it’s either that or anytime survivor get new perks the only decent ones get nerfed into the ground like a week after launch meanwhile overpowered killer perks get left as is for months and months on end. it’s so disappointing. ftp buckle up is inevitably getting nerfed bc god forbid survivors have anything to assist them in surviving. adren is gonna be on the list next probably meanwhile there’s perks like devour hope or no ed, or honestly even any insta down perk. i’ve always heard people say “survs have their hands held” but if im being frank it’s quite the opposite. huntress does not need 7 hatchets.
while you guys are at it you should make it so survivors spawn in the trial injured and add 60 seconds to gen completion, also remove fast vaults and nerf resilience. resi is too op.
anyway ima spend my money on siege instead cos im over dbd not caring about the survivor experience.
Comments
"killers are op, urgently nerf; survs are weak, urgently buff"
Oh yeah same.
Nearly 400hours and I am finally set on to finish Eden ring.
Why 400 hours and no else beast? Because, despite being a filthy (mimic) Ashe using casual, I play 3 chars semi parallel to experience different play styles 😅.
- Full int with moon veil and dark moon gs, because I always wanted to do a magic build in DS and the sorceries look amazing in ER. (Just killed Morgott with this one)
- Arcane/Dex cheese bleed built with RoB in case my first build can't get past malenia whom I heard of before playing. (Stuck at the black blade in Farum Sula)
- Str/Fth GS build because of the huge amount of Fth weapons in game that I wanted to test out. (I think sits or just killed the fire giant.)
Also 3 because I wanted to see the memorable endings: frenzy, moon and a normal one.