Endgame screen... finally!

>Removed the ability for Survivors to view the Killers perks, add-ons and offerings in the tally screen during an on-going match. Killer information will be revealed once all Survivors have exited the match.

Yes yes yes yes YES! Thank you devs! (It wasn't that hard though, was it?)

Comments

  • @George_Soros said:
    JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I wonder if this new endgame screen will stop lying about what rank I am on? Is it really that difficult to fix that display bug that says I am one level off the level I am really on?

    That's about the tiniest, most insignificant, most minor problem in the game ever. What was seriously wrong got fixed. We can live with a game showing a number 1 above or below our actual rank...

    No fixing the clown's belly jiggle was the most minor problem in the game ever. But while they were updating the end game screen, they MAY have fixed this at the same time.

1 2 ›