Glyph Caretaker- Help Please
Tried this a few times and I have no idea what I’m meant to be doing. I’ve read the description and walked up to and communicated with the glyph several times then walked till I get a heart beat!
help please :(
Tried this a few times and I have no idea what I’m meant to be doing. I’ve read the description and walked up to and communicated with the glyph several times then walked till I get a heart beat!
help please :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
grab the glyph, take it to the basement without rushed actions.
a thing should appear in the basement, interact.
escape with your new item for bonus blood points
Thank you
Completed :)
The white glyph? It's a big BP bonus if you do escape with it. 20k? It's one of the only challenges I don't do and save for when I want the BPs. And I only grab and escape with it when your very confident you will escape.