A New Bill Outfit/Skin From the Left4Dead Beta
With Bill being a licensed Valve character we will never see him in any ridiculous outfits but I could see Valve allowing the devs to use Bills original outfit. Thoughts?


With Bill being a licensed Valve character we will never see him in any ridiculous outfits but I could see Valve allowing the devs to use Bills original outfit. Thoughts?


Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They aren’t gonna spend a lot of money for a company to license one outfit for one platform
I know this post is old, but with the "heart of valor" outfit for Bill leaked, you might've actually predicted the future.
Hah right? That'd be something else. I expect it for free seeing as it was my suggestion! Kidding of course :)