Excessive Wait Times!
Anyone else experiencing long wait times for a match up. When I’m killer I’m on average 5-10 mins looking for a match! Kinda ruins the flow for me!
Anyone else experiencing long wait times for a match up. When I’m killer I’m on average 5-10 mins looking for a match! Kinda ruins the flow for me!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Region? Time of day? Do you have crossplay enabled?
Cross play enabled and UK time!
UK server and cross-play enabled here. Normally play in afternoons or evenings when I do. My wait times haven't been long, especially not as Survivor. Even as Killer it's been a minute at most.
Maybe it's the time of day? Oh, also I'm on Xbox S. Not sure if that would make any difference, but that's just for extra info in case it does.
That can happen when survivors have the incentive. Wait until the incentive is on killer (usually in the evening or night) and your queues will be a looot faster.
As survivor I never see bonus and yea I wait a long time.
Solo survivor takes me about 60 seconds
Killer takes about 6 😅
UK around midnight GMT