What happened to the slipknot collab?
Is it still coming?
Is it still coming?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was it supposed to be out by now?
We're only now getting the Iron Maiden cosmetics, and they were announced at the same time, so I'd assume Slipknot will come later in the year.
No date confirmed, but slipknot has been having some issues with licensing and bandmembers recently and im worried as I love the band and desperately want the collab to come to fruition
It's still happening they tweeted about it before that Iron Maiden and Slipknot are still happening. It makes sense that they wouldn't happen at the same time, they've never released licensed content simultaneously.
Slipknot content gonna hit HARD. They definitely need go hard on the late Joey tribute cosmetic.
Gonna be a crazy skin for a killer.
Don't be too hasty, it was only 274 days ago it was announced.
I believe Slipknot were always going to come out after Iron Maiden, although I haven't kept up with any licensing issues Slipknot have been having.
It's probably safer to believe it's still coming unless BHVR announce otherwise.
What kind of issues?