Don't know if this is a change I never noticed or a bug.
Yes, it's a bug, kind of rare but seems to hve been made worse with the Lights Out modifier
It's a bug and so far I think it happened every time I've played on Lery's since the LightsOut patch went live.
It's a bug, pretty funny when it happens. It is probably going to be patched when the next chapter releases.
This is indeed a bug, and has been reported and taken back to the Team for review.
But if you are always unsure if something is a bug or if its been reported yet, absolutely feel free to check the Bug Reports category: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it's a bug, kind of rare but seems to hve been made worse with the Lights Out modifier
It's a bug and so far I think it happened every time I've played on Lery's since the LightsOut patch went live.
It's a bug, pretty funny when it happens. It is probably going to be patched when the next chapter releases.
This is indeed a bug, and has been reported and taken back to the Team for review.
But if you are always unsure if something is a bug or if its been reported yet, absolutely feel free to check the Bug Reports category: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs