What is this profile badge?
Just noticed I have this badge but I'm not sure where it came from.
Can't seem to find it in The Rift or any mention of it on DbD's socials -- is it some reward they've given to everyone? A bug?
Just noticed I have this badge but I'm not sure where it came from.
Can't seem to find it in The Rift or any mention of it on DbD's socials -- is it some reward they've given to everyone? A bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This badge is the reward for completing Level 2 of the current tome.
How did I manage to miss this? lol
Thanks for letting me know!