Rank 20s who aren't actually rank 20 survivors
It's weird when someone with a lot of skill and a lot of hours magically end up never leaving rank 20.
I know someone who admitted they cheated to achieve that. Is there any way to detect such things?
It's weird when someone with a lot of skill and a lot of hours magically end up never leaving rank 20.
I know someone who admitted they cheated to achieve that. Is there any way to detect such things?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also this couls be so called smurf account.
Yeah, they do. They had all the perks and good items. I dunno, I just know some people cheat in items, too, and was just wondering if there was a way to counter both as it ruins it for people who are playing the game legit, you know?
Dont chase them.
Or do you might get some experience. But other than that you dont have any proof they cheated
(Unless they got every achievement at the same time/admitted to cheating)
I'd imagine there's a small subsection of players who only play a few games a month, constantly staying above 15. Nothing like wrecking beginners to feel good about yourself, eh?
I personally find it more fun to have a challenge. XD I don't get some people.
I heard of a way to set your rank from 1 to 20 on console, not sure if its still possible though
Someone I used to play told me he did that. He told another friend to not d/c and just cheat, but surely there has to be something that can be done to detect such things. It ruins the experience for newbie killers.
Cheating can get your account instantly perma banned while DCing will only get you a short bann after you reached an absurd,stable high DC rate.
Honestly, ruin the experience of all the newbi killers. At some point they will realize that they cant play without killers^^
That's only if they catch them, though.
I have a feeling that they're getting away with it and that's why they do it. I know DBD has had an issue with cheating for a while. Like you those ones that tell you where the killer is.