I Have Two Requests and One Suggestion/Ideas
1. Could characters from Assassin's Creed, such as Ezio or Altair, and some of Skyrim’s characters be added as survivors?
2. Can the Leprechaun from the 1993 movie, Pumpkinhead from the 1988 movie, and a Predator from the Predator movies be added as killers?
3. I love throwing snowballs during the Bone Chill event. I was thinking that it would be fun to have similar activities for other holidays. For Halloween, we could throw miniature jack-o'-lanterns. For Thanksgiving, we could have a plush turkey that squeaks when it hits things. For Valentine's Day, we could throw beating human hearts that splatter blood when they hit surfaces, accompanied by wet squishing sounds. And for St. Patrick's Day, we could throw four-leaf clovers that leave a rainbow trail behind them, accompanied by a glitter sound effect. On the 4th of July, we could throw a firework that explodes on impact, creating a shower of small fireworks.
Comments