PC - Chases not starting, even after hits

An issue with chases/"Survivor Found" sometimes not triggering when they should.

Sometimes a chase will then start upon hitting the survivor, but, on more rare occassions, it will not start even then and I'll go through two hits and a down without the chase/"Survivor Found" ever triggering. Typically this is limited to a single incident per match, but I've added a longer recording of a match where this was the case for most chases.

Platform: PC/Steam

Character: Huntress

Perks: Gearhead/Nowhere To Hide/Darkness Revealed/Dead Man's Switch

Possibly encountered with other perks, but I think I always had at least Gearhead and Darkness Revealed.

Maps: Definitely seen the issue more often, if not always, on Autohaven maps.


Frequency: Medium - I see the issue at least once nearly every day. Have had incidents for the past 3 days straight at least.


Short clip (apologies for the rude voiceover):

https://www.twitch.tv/dexorf/clip/ElegantBreakableWatercressDAESuppy-FhxDKmv1BB1uEnKd

Longer, nearly full game recording:

https://streamable.com/dupq6w

- started recording after the issue already happened several times, and then it occured on nearly every chase I did thereafter.

Logs with the game in the long recording on Streamable:

DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.02.13-08.35.57.log


Tagged: Under Review

Comments