Do you mean the Killers who just swing at the air the entire match? Those are Killers who are de-ranking, but they do seem pretty Bot-like because damn they just keep swinging with no interruption.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:
I've seen a couple of these Killers just stood swinging and swinging. I don't get it. What does the swinging do?
My friend tested this with me, it can be them connecting something incorrectly into the console/pc, we tested this on Xbox One and using keyboard on it will cause the player to walk in circles when afk, its strange, but the swinging is possibly a bot
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you mean the Killers who just swing at the air the entire match? Those are Killers who are de-ranking, but they do seem pretty Bot-like because damn they just keep swinging with no interruption.
oh nice. I haven't had those type of matches since the old days of DBD
Yes they also spam M1 in a lobby you re sure its real people?
I think it was macrosd by people
Yeah, I'm on PS4 and I look at their PSN, I even talked to one.
Its just macros then
Yes. It's rare these days, but it does happen and it is bannable. Please report it if you see it.
I've seen a couple of these Killers just stood swinging and swinging. I don't get it. What does the swinging do?
My friend tested this with me, it can be them connecting something incorrectly into the console/pc, we tested this on Xbox One and using keyboard on it will cause the player to walk in circles when afk, its strange, but the swinging is possibly a bot
Probably just a macro, just like survivors use it for struggling
Survivors will run into you to farm BP, this way you farm BP too without any effort^^