I need help with cosplay
I'd like to make a Legion mask and costume, but I don't know where to start... I've never done cosplay before and I really wanna do it so I wanna start with a simple character like Legion. I don't know what to make the mask out of, I don't know if there's any specific paint I should use, I don't know if I have to make the clothes or try to find something similar to them. I just really need help. Is there anyone who has made a cosplay before that could help me out please? At least with the basics...
Comments
Anything else should be rather easily obtainable by google.
Thanks, I'll look into that. I'll look for everything else as well. I've already got some similar shoes and some bandages for wrapping them around my hands. Not sure if I should make the weapon or just buy a cheap Halloween store one though. Thanks for the help!!!
But thats only if perfection is more of a necessity rather than a luxury.
Ooo, I didn't know that. Thanks for the help though!!! Really appreciate it!!! I'll try to post some pics in fan creations when I finish it!!!
https://www.amazon.com/Snake-Eye-Tactical-Overall-Outdoors/dp/B073RPGGYP
Awesome!!! At an affordable price range as well!! Thanks so much!!!
Is Frank wearing a leather jacket and then a hoodie under it does the leather jacket have a hoodie and he just has it unzipped a bit with an undershirt? Do the pants seem more like sweatpants or hunting pants I can't tell?
I think the color scheme seems to be more grey than anything else but another part of me is saying "no it looks kinda green", I think it's just the lighting in-game though. I'll look for a grey leather jacket but I already have a ton of hoodies since I'm a hoodie person :P. Thanks for all the help Chester
Well, I'm glad I got your help while you were bored
First, you should determine what role you want to play?which character you like best?
Second, once you've choose the character, you need to decide whether to make your own cosplay costume or buy one. If you want to make your own costume by yourself, then you need to prepare some materials, for one who was first time to cospaly, the advice is to buy the costume directly. There are many online cosplay clothing stores where you can buy good quality cosplay costume. If you want to buy a cosplay costume, I recommend this site : https://www.wig-supplier.com,it has been online for more than five years and gained a large number of loyal fans all over the world. It appreciate your support and are dedicated to developing more and more high quality wig styles and costumes for popular anime roles and cosplay characters.