Bps not capping at 2 million

I posted it again but maybe I wasn't clear because someone closed it

I know that bps can go more than 2 million from challenges and etc (I play for 3 years) but these extra i got then from games. This shouldn't have happened

IMG_20240210_191418.jpg

Any questions say them I will answer

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Posting again since I didn't see if you replied last time, can you still get even higher by playing more games?

  • You can, but it depends.

    Let's say you have 1,800,000 BP. You can still earn 200,000 from games. If you enter a code for 100,000, you will have 1,900,000 total but can still earn up to 200,000 from playing games because the 100,000 from the code wouldn't count toward the cap.

  • @solsol said:

    Posting again since I didn't see if you replied last time, can you still get even higher by playing more games?

    Now I can't play but I will not push this subject anymore because if it was then more people would have been responding