PS4 Que Times Broken
Countless threads on this, here is another, shame that SWF is discouraged by 20+ minutes que times. Friends are playing other games because who enjoys waiting around for unreasonable amounts of time just to possibly get ducked.
Just do do us a favor and removed SWF since obviously queing solo is the only way to play lately
/end rant
Just do do us a favor and removed SWF since obviously queing solo is the only way to play lately
/end rant
Comments
They need to make it free on PS4 year round
Its not just SWF. Solo queues after the Winter event concluded have been the worst I have ever known. They have gone from a few seconds to several minutes.
There was the canker event closely followed by the winter solstice – also release of the Legion.
Quite a lot of activity – wouldn’t surprise me if people are just taking a break. I know I am!
requiring ps plus is annoying
I never wait too long and in last days especially I even quickly find a server with good ping. Moatly even normal players.
Also now I meet mostly very good killers with rank 10-13.
I thought killers got buffed so hard for ez 4ks that nobody wants to play survivor anymore and that survivor queue times are instant.
When did they add that back? I know it was removed for this reason last year, but they only said it was coming back this month … not that it was back.
Either way most of us are forced to solo que and/or KYF just to ensure we don’t wait for an hour to play a single game or two. People are deranking because high ranks are worse than mid to low ranks. This causes a domino effect on everyone.
I believe that a bigger reward for high rank wins or penalties for lobby dodgers is in order to make it more appealing to stay in these ranks. Devotion should be rewarded as well. Been playing this game for over a year and haven’t seen any indication the devs are concerned or addressing these problems so they will continue to fester and cause player base losses.
I spent more time as a killer, and quickly got survivors.
Almost every last group had some sort of SWF i it, and usually had rank colors above me.