Started for me two nights ago (Feb. 9) and can't get it to resolve either. I load into game and can do everything except actually complete the log in for a trial. I can queue, get matched but when it goes to load me into a lobby it gives this error and sends me back to the main menu.
BHVR is going to close this again with "Sounds like you're having technical difficulties. Here's a link to a page that contains zero references to the error you are experiencing and offers no solution or help." Please show me where on your technical support page any even reference to "Dedicated server not responding" is. It does not exist.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also on PC with Epic Games version.
Started for me two nights ago (Feb. 9) and can't get it to resolve either. I load into game and can do everything except actually complete the log in for a trial. I can queue, get matched but when it goes to load me into a lobby it gives this error and sends me back to the main menu.
Crashed three games in a row for me.
One time while I was goddamned closing the hatch.
BHVR is going to close this again with "Sounds like you're having technical difficulties. Here's a link to a page that contains zero references to the error you are experiencing and offers no solution or help." Please show me where on your technical support page any even reference to "Dedicated server not responding" is. It does not exist.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=dedicated
This is past ridiculous.
Fix your damn servers.