I don't think so? I saw some people posted Youtube videos with no problem. And there is also button to put media like youtube video in the post. I think you will be fine.
I don't think so? I saw some people posted Youtube videos with no problem. And there is also button to put media like youtube video in the post. I think you will be fine.
Ahhh your right they got rid of the media share area im used to the old forum still.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably not there's a media channel on this forum... some entity named eq is going to probably nuke this post and move it somewhere.
I don't think so? I saw some people posted Youtube videos with no problem. And there is also button to put media like youtube video in the post. I think you will be fine.
Ahhh your right they got rid of the media share area im used to the old forum still.