Can you please fix the disconnects?

Every few games, maybe like 1/10 if the game goes on for long enough, it says "dedicated server not responding" and disconnects the Killer. This happens an annoying amount of time.

And also, this is not a technical issue on our side.


Firstly, the amount of people having this issue skyrocketed since Chapter 30.5. If you look on the forums and subreddit and stuff you will see a great increase of reports of this kind since then. If its an issue on my end, why did so many people get it at the same time?

Secondly, I already contacted support and did what they suggested as well as following this guide (https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/4416653013524-Network-Troubleshooting) and it still happens. If you want to convince me this is a technical issue on my side, please tell me explicity where I can get more steps (more specific than just "contact us" because I tried that and it didn't work).

Lastly, my internet works great for everything else. I can play other online games while watching twitch streams and streaming on discord while being in a voice chat all at the same time with no lag, but for dbd alone my internet is supposed to work fine most of the time (I basically never had lags before), but suddenly just disconnect me even though my internet still works for everything else?


Sorry if this sounds rude, but to be randomly kicked from a game you enjoy and investing hours into finding a solution but only being blamed and suggested the same "solutions" that don't work over and over is just so frustrating.

Comments