New survivors' gestures (especially for solo players)

Everyone knows the big gap that separates solo survivors and SWF survivors: pending major reforms and complex balances, could not the trusted @not_Queen @Patricia @Peanits and their colleagues add other gestures to the survivors, in order to allow one, albeit coarse, communication of their intent or information to those unfortunates who do not have a voice or written chat? :)

Comments

  • @EntityDispleased Your idea is more complex than mine, and not all players speak the same language or desire a voice chat with unknown people of unknown places.
  • Maybe its an unpopular opinion, but I honestly really enjoy how solo Survivor is now. The uncertainty of knowing that a Killer can pop out of nowhere, that is lost with SWF with coms or proximity chat. More emotes, Im fine with that.

    Games likes Deceit and Friday the 13th have it, but, honestly, I find listening to random people I dont know extremely cringe. As long as I can completely disable that #########, Im fine with it. However, if it was up to me, I would never implement it in the first place.
  • I agree with @PigNRun

    2 more alternate gestures would be nice tho.