Do you need less gen kicks in lights out to trigger the anti 3 gen?
I didn‘t even 3 gen and it triggered.
I didn‘t even 3 gen and it triggered.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. It triggers at 8 hits of ANY gen at ANY time. Survivors just lack most info and keep returning to the same gens
The spikes popping up is just a reminder that it's there, I think.
You can still kick the gen once regression has stopped as normal.
I still think those Spikes are too confusing. They should have just let 1 Spike spawn when it was kicked once, a second when kicked twice and so on. So that the Killer kicks the Gen, sees X amount of Spikes spawn for a short time and knows how often they have kicked the Gen.
This is not the first Thread I see where someone thought the mechanic was already active before it actually prevents the gen from being kicked.