Ok, so this glitch is still happening... but it's also not limited to Lery's? I just played a game on Hawkins, and we had both basements spawn. Either Sable is pulling some witchy magic shenanigans for her new perks, or the game broke again. xD
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
just got this too
Here's a screenshot. Custom game, Torn Blueprint offering to see basement hooks at spawn. This happens both the times I loaded into it
same here
Still spawning with two basements. Can replicate with a map offering on a live match.
I had this bug occur as well. I had it occur while playing Lights Out mode.
This happened to me as well, It was on "Lights out" mode. My system is ps5
Still bugged. Just got this myself and thought I was going insane...
Just wanted to bump this confirming I also had the same problem, thought I was going to have to send a clip but you all had it covered :D
bumping too because I also continue to experience this
Same here! Made a Post about it as well (with Video) https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/406587/2-basements-on-lerys#latest
Ok, so this glitch is still happening... but it's also not limited to Lery's? I just played a game on Hawkins, and we had both basements spawn. Either Sable is pulling some witchy magic shenanigans for her new perks, or the game broke again. xD
I also saw this!! Thought it was rare :(