It gets very repetitive because of the limited map pool and no loadouts. Killer feels overpowered when you play survivor, i think killers are better when no perks are in play, because survivors are predictable without perks.
Killer feels pretty familiar, you just have to pay attention to blood pools to keep track of people.
I just don't think it's interesting and i don't see myself playing it much more before it ends. I think it was a good thing to try though. Loads of people have wondered what dbd would be like with no terror radius and no perks, well, this is pretty much how it is.
It’s not for me. I don’t enjoy playing survivor vs. stealth killers every game with little or no warning, I just don’t have fun with that.
Playing killer was alright for a little while, but it got stale kind of fast and it was too easy as killer, I did not lose a single game as killer in this mode. I finished the tome challenges for it and probably won’t play it much more.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It gets very repetitive because of the limited map pool and no loadouts. Killer feels overpowered when you play survivor, i think killers are better when no perks are in play, because survivors are predictable without perks.
Killer feels pretty familiar, you just have to pay attention to blood pools to keep track of people.
I just don't think it's interesting and i don't see myself playing it much more before it ends. I think it was a good thing to try though. Loads of people have wondered what dbd would be like with no terror radius and no perks, well, this is pretty much how it is.
It’s not for me. I don’t enjoy playing survivor vs. stealth killers every game with little or no warning, I just don’t have fun with that.
Playing killer was alright for a little while, but it got stale kind of fast and it was too easy as killer, I did not lose a single game as killer in this mode. I finished the tome challenges for it and probably won’t play it much more.
The only problem I have with Lights Out is the fact that Freddy cannot be played.
Other than that, I loved it.
I like the idea but I think they should have gone harder. No gen/hook aura, no hook/slug auras. It is kinda easy as killer with the gens a blaze.