Add boon synergies please.
Boons are not in the META right now, but 2-3 of them are pretty decent (Circle of Healing, exponential, shadow step). They are in a decent spot, except for a couple of them : illumination and dark theory are overwhelming.
I think we could add a mild synergy between them.
Suggestions :
For each additional boon effect on a blessed totem, perks get a bonus.
It means :
- If you run 2 boon perks, you gain 1 stack, 3 boon perks, 2 stacks up to 3 stacks.
- Each stack increases the range of the boon radius by 2 meters.
If I run for instance : Circle of Healing + Exponential + Shadow step + Illumination : all boons have now a 30 meter radius effect.
This is strong, but you have to fully commit to this build. If you think 2 meters is too strong, we can reduce this number to let's say 1.5 m.
What do you think about it ?
Comments
I like this one.