Solo q is significantly harder in the new mode, they removed the solo q improvments.

You can't equip kindred and you have no reliable way of healing yourself, and to add salt to injury the solo q status icons are removed. Yikes.

Comments

  • You don't know what having fun means?

  • Its a gamemode about lack of information and low visibility of course theres gonna be low information and visibility

  • I have never had more fun with legion in my life, I'll give you that.

  • I know this sounds masochistic, but I cant wait to try it out. Lol

  • Yeah, SoloQ Light’s Out is silly-hard!

    What’s exciting about it for me is that I’m not taking any of it too seriously. The fun is in the new mode, itself; Reminds me more of the party game that DBD was designed to be and not the competitive sweat-fest it’s become.

  • @Sngfun said:

    You can't equip kindred and you have no reliable way of healing yourself, and to add salt to injury the solo q status icons are removed. Yikes.

    You still have the hook counter. Unlike the killer.

  • I don't know yet how it is on the survivor side but on the killer side tracking is kind of difficult. So that's to be exploited.

  • @Sngfun said:

    You can't equip kindred and you have no reliable way of healing yourself, and to add salt to injury the solo q status icons are removed. Yikes.

    This mode is for skilled/experienced players only imo, this is not going to hold your hand like it does in the base game. Which I think this mode exposes a lot of issues with the main game. How most survivors and killers get destroyed with just perks, not even skill.

  • @LazyClown said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/404631/solo-q-is-significantly-harder-in-the-new-mode-they-removed-the-solo-q-improvments

    This mode is for skilled/experienced players only imo, this is not going to hold your hand like it does in the base game. Which I think this mode exposes a lot of issues with the main game. How most survivors and killers get destroyed with just perks, not even skill.

    Yes I do love when two survivors come rescue me, clear skill issue should've found a way of communicating ingame ;)