@ForeheadSurviors said:
Yeah to be easily blinded by a flashlight good job
he could be talking about tier one, the extra tiers can help with it, I agree slightly, but the only issue would be like you said, blinded by your ear being an eye
@ForeheadSurviors said:
Yeah to be easily blinded by a flashlight good job
You can be blinded from outside your pov anyway.
Yeah maybe if you’re a boosted killer, if you are not aware about the glitch that cancels the blind when you drop the survivor still hasn’t been patched.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
he could be talking about tier one, the extra tiers can help with it, I agree slightly, but the only issue would be like you said, blinded by your ear being an eye
You can be blinded from outside your pov anyway.
I'm okay with this and the nurse wouldn't be so painful without the perk, then.