50k shards and I don't know what to do with them

Shrine is an absolute joke, so I can't spend shards for perks I want.
I already got the skins I wanted to use.
I got the killers I want.
Pumping shards into the shrine for bloodpoints is currently an absolute waste and not worth it..

What now? 
I could buy doc and clown but both are absolutely boring to play for me and I would just get even more dailies I hate.

Any plans of the devs to do more with shards?

Comments

  • Save them. Eventually something will come along that you do want. Just because you have the shards doesn't mean you need to spend them right now.

  • Save them is what i would do but you mentioned you dont have the doc or clown. Using them to buy em is not a bad investment if you are a completionist like me. I eventually aim to p3-50 with all perks every character in this game and i plan to buy all characters that i can with shards.

  • Save them. Eventually something will come along that you do want. Just because you have the shards doesn't mean you need to spend them right now.

    The thing is, I'm buying things with shards pretty frequently. 
    I wish 1k shards had the value of 1 million BP, would make the grind less insane 
  • I've been spending pretty regularly and have everyone but Jeff now and have gotten lots of different cosmetics. Sometimes i'll blow shards just to have bp to spend on a P3 character so I can stockpile things like BPS.

    Oh and if you own Spirit get her very rare outfit for 21k+ it's amazing on her especially when you get ruthless or better it turns a bloodier red but not like P3.