PC - Legion can't gain chase outside of frenzy
- As the title suggests, I was unable to gain chase unless I was in frenzy for the entirety of the match. I've attached a clip thats a good example of how the entire game went.
- Legion
- Grim Embrace, Jolt, enduring, spirit fury
- badham preschool
- all match (update: I played a second match, same perks, on mothers dwelling and did not have this issue)
Watch "Dead by Daylight_02-06-2024_21-21-20-576" on Streamable.
Watch "video0_5_5" on Streamable.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
update: I played a second match, same perks, was on mother's forest and was able to gain chase as normal.
I go full chase build, zero gen perks. Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, Enduring and Brutal Strength
It's a random bug that occurs randomly, when you least expect it. The killer you are playing won't be able to initiate or drop chase normally. Been going on for as far as I can tell 2+ months.
I've experienced it with Legion as well. Can't remember which other killers.