Who is the most map-reliant killer in DBD?

Title, feel free to comment down below a killer that isn't listed

Comments

  • Dredge is really bad on skull merchant camp.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    Dredge is really bad on skull merchant camp.

    Also pretty bad on Swamp due to the locker spreads being extremely inconsistent with the many dead zones not containing any lockers. I can see why people say he's the most map-reliant killer in the game.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    That title would go to none other than me.

    I can't play as you in indoor maps. Even Billy is more bearable than you on Lery's!

  • I played as Billy on Lary's once...I didn't play the game for 6 months afterwards.

  • Dredge and Singulairty are by far the most map reliant killers, however my vote is going to Dredge, since there are no parts on any map where you straight up can’t use Singularity’s power

    That and Nightfall is really inconsistent and either makes it impossible to see anything or is barely a inconvenience depending on how bright the map is

  • At least Dredge still has Nightfall and the Remnant even if he gets a map with bad locker spawns. Singularity is a very good killer on a lot of maps but on Lerys and Hawkins he's genuinely worse than Trapper.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    At least Dredge still has Nightfall and the Remnant even if he gets a map with bad locker spawns. Singularity is a very good killer on a lot of maps but on Lerys and Hawkins he's genuinely worse than Trapper.

    I'm such an indoor map magnet when I play Singularity to the point that it discouraged me to play the meatsack robot. I love him but god is he miserable on Lery's and Hawkins. RPD is surprisingly more bearable for me because of the openness of the main hall, and The Game and Midwich are okay but still ridiculously difficult to use biopods on due to how easy it is to break LoS with the amount of rooms and walls.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3644395#Comment_3644395

    I'm such an indoor map magnet when I play Singularity to the point that it discouraged me to play the meatsack robot. I love him but god is he miserable on Lery's and Hawkins. RPD is surprisingly more bearable for me because of the openness of the main hall, and The Game and Midwich are okay but still ridiculously difficult to use biopods on due to how easy it is to break LoS with the amount of rooms and walls.

    Yeah RPD isn't as bad because the main hall is fairly open. I can usually still do okay with him on The Game too, but I typically struggle on Midwich.