Was the lights out event pushed to tomorrow?
I could have sworn I saw a roadmap that said the event was from the 6th through 13th, but I just saw another roadmap that said it was 7th through 14th
I could have sworn I saw a roadmap that said the event was from the 6th through 13th, but I just saw another roadmap that said it was 7th through 14th
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That roadmap was from a different timezone i think or it might have been an earlier one im not sure
yeah this is what I am referring to
I thought it this week too. Any updates?
God I wish it was today
But no, it's always been the 7th at least in my time zone. Seems like roadmaps have different dates for different regions for time zones.
Then I don't crazy. Yesterday I checked 3 times and nothing. The usually 1600 hrs, when new stuff arrive or at 2000 last X-Mas event started that time. So it will start today at... 2000 hrs or later? (Or when light out)