Anybody hitting the gen regression limit fast with Jolt?
In my matches where I didn't bring jolt but did bring other gen regression perks not once did I hit the gen regression limit, but every game I played with it I hit the limit fast. Anybody else?
Comments
I see... actually a strong point.
I don't think the current implementation in the majority of games will cause the problem of overly punishing killers... but there will be the odd outliers no doubt... the system you are all proposing does seem to more reliably address the problem where Killer's may get punished unintentionally....
However, there are a couple of issues I see is the system not enabling until 3 gens are left:
Point 2 MIGHT be relieved by my suggestion for point 1, maybe in conjunction with the AFC making hooking in the 3 gen harder, it'd be enough, but it'd easily teeter into being ineffective to address the actual problem.
The current system does have flaws, but it DOES strongly encourage the killer to hunt rather than camp. I'm not sure how much of a loss you'd be able to attribute to the anti 3gen system with Surge over what you'd encounter normally.
An alternative point to help the current system is have a minimum regression amount to count as a regression event. So unless a gen loses a minimum of 5% its not considered regression event, which I think helps Surge not get blown constantly.
Regardless, good food for thought.