Minor, but lovely Flashbang Quality of life
I love flashbang! its a fun perk that rewards doing gens with a cool item, its balanced, however could use a nice quality of life to make it slightly less slow, while making it not abusable.
This idea keeps flashbang exactly the same, while adding one extra effect
"When entering the Trial empty handed, flashbang starts out charged."
This allows you to get a flashbang at the start of the trial, without it being exploited by swfs.
Looking for Feedback, I love posting ideas.
Comments
I would simply remove the need to get into a locker, it feels arbitrary. And its not like Killers don't know you have a flashbang just because they did not see you leaving a locker, they can just look at your hand. Chemical Trap, Wiretap and Blast Mine also don't have the downside of needing to find and enter a locker.