Gen Tap and Wiretap

I wasnt sure if this qualifies for a bug or feeback. But Im reporting an exploit that was shown in this video, which allows you to put Wiretap on a regressing gen allowing for "wall hacks" that couldnt be countered. I think this is an exploit and an interraction that should be changed. My feedback is to killswitch Wiretap to fix an issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gorHO1QMBYY&ab_channel=notHens

Comments

  • Unfortunately, at the time of the PTB, the community manager responded to a user's inquiry on Twitter by saying, "We're aware of it." I didn't say I would respond.


    https://x.com/DbDBHVR_JP/status/1750851908695388587?s=20

  • @tyantlmumagjiaonuha said:

    Unfortunately, at the time of the PTB, the community manager responded to a user's inquiry on Twitter by saying, "We're aware of it." I didn't say I would respond.

    https://x.com/DbDBHVR_JP/status/1750851908695388587?s=20

    I see, its such a shame an exploit like this is live. Honestly I wouldnt "mind" it as much if a big content creator didnt advertise it. I mean, he didnt say 'oh this is an exploit that should be fixed', but just abuses gameplay and then wonders in post game chat why someone is 'salty'.

    NGL this is why I dont watch survivor content creators and this was the one time I caved in to give one a chance because I thought he was a cool guy. In my opinion videos that advertise and instruct exploits should be taken down.

  • @FinestFantasyVI said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3642884#Comment_3642884

    I see, its such a shame an exploit like this is live. Honestly I wouldnt "mind" it as much if a big content creator didnt advertise it. I mean, he didnt say 'oh this is an exploit that should be fixed', but just abuses gameplay and then wonders in post game chat why someone is 'salty'.

    NGL this is why I dont watch survivor content creators and this was the one time I caved in to give one a chance because I thought he was a cool guy. In my opinion videos that advertise and instruct exploits should be taken down.

    post game chat why someone is 'salty'.

    If I remember correctly the salty players was a survivor...