Anything new regarding the sound bugs?

I'm just curious if there's any new information regarding this problem. Killers rely a lot on sound and when it doesn't work properly well then that's quite a problem. I hope it gets fixed very soon.

Comments

  • Like sooon when devs back to studio and start work.Who knows when becose like ppl write killer problem is not a problem and can wait.But if this is surv problem fix is very soon or mayby just mayby this is harder to fix killer problems.
  • This could have been a shadownerf hidden as a "bug" like in the first engine update. The sound never got fixed as it was at release and the devs remain silent and never addressed that again. 
  • I hope they investigate the sound issues. I just recently realized that the sacrifice is almost silent. It's missing sounds too.

  • @ad19970 said:
    I'm just curious if there's any new information regarding this problem. Killers rely a lot on sound and when it doesn't work properly well then that's quite a problem. I hope it gets fixed very soon.

    As you said, its a killer problem......

    Last time they broke sounds for killer it never got fixed properly again and the first patch adressing the problems (not fixing them though) happened half a year later

  • There a bunch of bugs I literally was skating as the clown on the new map only way to fix the gliding was throwing the bottle.
  • @Master said:

    @ad19970 said:
    I'm just curious if there's any new information regarding this problem. Killers rely a lot on sound and when it doesn't work properly well then that's quite a problem. I hope it gets fixed very soon.

    As you said, its a killer problem......

    Last time they broke sounds for killer it never got fixed properly again and the first patch adressing the problems (not fixing them though) happened half a year later

    To be fair I highly doubt that the devs prioritize survivor problems over killer problems. It's more about how hard a bug is to fix.
    However, I'm pretty sure they said they were wroking on it in one of their posts. I just hope it's soon.
    If they wouldn't fix it at all, that would be unacceptable though. This is definitely a bug that needs adressing.

  • some sound issues are fixed in PTB, yay

  • @PeacefulFIN said:
    some sound issues are fixed in PTB, yay

    Yes thank god.