Infinite loading screen

Every few games I'm seeing this, what is the problem?! Instead of churning out microtransactions on a weekly basis in this not free to play game, fix the fundamental technical issues that has plagued this game since release.

Or how about a weekly patch, bug fix? There's an idea!

Comments

  • Hello @witulo
    The issue has been reported in our database.
    Thanks for your report

  • @witulo said:
    Every few games I'm seeing this, what is the problem?! Instead of churning out microtransactions on a weekly basis in this not free to play game, fix the fundamental technical issues that has plagued this game since release.

    Or how about a weekly patch, bug fix? There's an idea!

    its not a bug don't worry, this happens when a killer disconnects when in the loading screen

  • Just break the pallet.

    ๐Ÿ˜

  • @thesuicidefox said:
    Just break the pallet.

    ๐Ÿ˜

    mmmmmmmmmh okay

  • @EntityDispleased said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @witulo said:
    Every few games I'm seeing this, what is the problem?! Instead of churning out microtransactions on a weekly basis in this not free to play game, fix the fundamental technical issues that has plagued this game since release.

    Or how about a weekly patch, bug fix? There's an idea!

    its not a bug don't worry, this happens when a killer disconnects when in the loading screen

    Or when the killer is alt-tabbed out. I got distracted outside the game once because the lobby took too long and I completely forgot the game was running. When I clicked back it was still at the loading screen and it instantly started. Only 3 survivors showed up which probably means one of them got pissed and left. Sorry to whoever was in that lobby though.

    I play on console and I did not know about the alt-tab, but on console its if the killer dcs and it pisses me off