Why can't I find an survivor matches?

I'm getting them nonstop as killer, but it's almost impossible to play survivor. 

In a 5 hour span, I maybe got 3 survivor games.

Edit: Just got in a match and got kicked out. Is there something I'm missing here?

Comments

  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    I'm getting them nonstop as killer, but it's almost impossible to play survivor. 

    In a 5 hour span, I maybe got 3 survivor games.

    Edit: Just got in a match and got kicked out. Is there something I'm missing here?

    Most killers the last 6 hours have been dodging non stop, the rest are either camping, tunneling or the matches take forever because both sides play well. In the former 2 the matches tend to take awhile to finish as well because some noobs take the camping bait while you try and do gens.

  • Might be tired of the abuse they get from survivors for actually doing their job :lol:

    EDIT: Missed a letter

  • The killer nerfs have been to much. Killer mains abandoned the game...




    Lol :p just kidding. 

    It's probably just a faulty matchmaking like when killers had 20 minute queues. 
  • I've been having a LOT of survivor matches drop me during load since the last patch. If I can get into a match I'm fine, but there have been times where I've been dropped during every match load, and even once or twice where I would auto-dc immediately upon joining a lobby until I restarted the game.

    I've lost a bunch of offerings due to the above, it's pretty annoying.