A killer perk for music
One of my favorite parts about Dead By Daylight is it's fantastic music, with such a wide variety across all the killers. Part of the reason I choose which killers I like to play is because of how much I like their chase music and lobby music, but I also love their terror radius music. I wish I could hear my own terror radius music as killer, knowing I'm getting closer to a target and having the anticipation of chasing them. So, I propose a killer perk that allows you to hear your own terror radius music. I think a way this could be possible and balanced is by making a Hex perk with the following conditions: You can hear your own terror radius music based on the position of your obsession. If your obsession is not affected by your terror radius (i.e. if they're oblivious or you are undetectable) you will not hear the music. The Hex totem's aura is revealed to the obsession within 24 meters.
What do you think of this idea?
Comments