About that New Main Menu Order.
Don't do this: (current patch)
Do this instead: (my suggestion)
The new menu does only one thing, it delays me getting into and in-between menus with one extra click. Obviously the reason is you want "Ligths out" want to be under the play menu. But I also think that is a big mistake, because I would rather like to start Queue for both game modes and then accept the first game I get into.
You might as well get the queue menu down for signing up for both queues, because getting people into a match the fastest will ALWAYS be the most satisfactory way to play this game. Don't you dare ask me to go all the way out of my character menu to play your other game mode, like really? Is that really how you want the gaming flow to be in your menus? Surely its much smarter to be in the queue button? This one:
Make it an option to queue for normal mode, lights out only or both. Fastest queue wins.
Either way, making us click more times to get into the menu we need is a bad time wasting decision and separating the game modes so much that you cant queue for both is also a bad decision. But I'm mostly angry about the extra click, I don't understand, but you probably have a good reason to do it for the future. But right now this is so bad and I wanted to tell you that I hate it and please revert it. Come on bHVR please.



Comments