Oni is broken
Since new patch, the Oni is kinda broken. His demon strike feels very clunky (even worse than before) and almost like it is performed in slow-mo. Please check this, it definitevly does not feel normal.
Thank you.
Tagged:
Mod
Since new patch, the Oni is kinda broken. His demon strike feels very clunky (even worse than before) and almost like it is performed in slow-mo. Please check this, it definitevly does not feel normal.
Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Glad to know I'm not going crazy. Also, I think something happens with the collision box, as I was missing hits that obviously I was not.
Do you have any video on this? Also maybe move this to the bug section instead
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.