My game has been Crashing and I am getting time out

I am using an AMD RX 6700 XT and its crashing like every 1 hour or so. i want to know if anyone can help me with this/

Capture.PNG


Comments

  • I was getting this (in multiple games) with my 7900 XTX. I limited my fps in Adrenalin to 110, and it stopped completely. My card wasn’t overheating so I suspect it’s some driver issue.

    It used to also happen if I had a video going on my other monitor but that stopped a few months ago so maybe AMD fixed that in a driver update.


  • @H2H said:

    I was getting this (in multiple games) with my 7900 XTX. I limited my fps in Adrenalin to 110, and it stopped completely. My card wasn’t overheating so I suspect it’s some driver issue.

    It used to also happen if I had a video going on my other monitor but that stopped a few months ago so maybe AMD fixed that in a driver update.

    I will try it

  • @H2H said:

    I was getting this (in multiple games) with my 7900 XTX. I limited my fps in Adrenalin to 110, and it stopped completely. My card wasn’t overheating so I suspect it’s some driver issue.

    It used to also happen if I had a video going on my other monitor but that stopped a few months ago so maybe AMD fixed that in a driver update.

    Capture.PNG

    Naa it didn't work

  • Damn. Good luck, hopefully you can get some tech support from BHVR.