I really wish they’d start the tome on Tuesdays

I played like 5 games today and I’m already bored as a survivor. I’m glad they added Alan but his perks are not interesting and most of the changes were focused on killers. It would have been nice to have a few more survivor perk changes + the tome today.

And finding out the new mode doesn’t start yet and only lasts a week is super disappointing.

Comments

  • Same. I am only playing for tome and rift skins, why wait extra day?

    I just wait until tomorrow before I play I guess

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I played like 5 games today and I’m already bored as a survivor. I’m glad they added Alan but his perks are not interesting and most of the changes were focused on killers. It would have been nice to have a few more survivor perk changes + the tome today.

    And finding out the new mode doesn’t start yet and only lasts a week is super disappointing.

    yeah, not much reason to play today unfortunately, which is devastating as we LITERALLY just had a content patch today